No Foundation, Please

This is my little project & life philosophy. Why wasting time for the foundation when it's something temporary!? Here you will find Travelling & London tips.

12 June 2019

Coffee Ceremony - La cerimonia del caffé

Roasted coffee beans at Zeret Kitchen
As I'm Italian, I have a thing for coffee!💓
Couple of year ago a friend of mine told me that we were going to an ethiopian restaurant for a coffee ceremony and since then I really love to go back at least once a month to enjoy this beautiful moment.

My friend took me to a family run restaurant called Zeret Kitchen .
The restaurant is fairly small. It's cozy and friendly.
When you order a coffee ceremony they will show you all they way through from raw coffee beans, the roasting process until your coffee pot is served.
The smell of coffee will be sublime.
What surprised me most is the fact that coffee is served with a big Mesob full of sweet popcorn.

Interesting is the meaning of Mesob(the symbol of Unity and Prosperity)

I hope that I have teach you something new.
If you will experience the coffee ceremony I would love to hear your feedback. :)



Da buona italiana, amo follemente il caffè.
Qualche anno fa una mia amica mi disse che mi voleva portare in un ristorante etiope per la cerimonia del caffè.
Onestamente ero un po' scettica all'inizio ma poi devo ammettere che una volta a mese ci torno sempre.
Il ristorante Zeret Kitchen é a conduzione famigliare.
La sala è piccola ma fa si che ci senta come a casa di amici.
Per la cultura etiope la cerimonia del caffè è un momento molto importante, ti faranno vedere durante il processo di arrostimento dei chicchi tutti i vari passaggi.
Da quando i chicchi sono ancora verdi, a quando la sala si riempirà di un buonissimo aroma di caffè.
Dulcis in fundo serviranno un Mesob pieno di popcorn dolci.

Per chi non lo sapesse (come me), Mesob è simbolo di unità e prosperità 

Spero di avervi insegnato qualcosa di nuovo.
Se vi capiterà di fare la cerimonia del caffè mi farebbe piacere sentire la vostra esperienza :)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig